**Please send resumes to  <**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>**>* *

*Hi,  *

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Role: Full stack Java developers with strong SQL*

*Location: Eden Prairie, MN*

*Duration: Contract*

*NOTE: NEED ONLY GC, GC-EAD OR CITIZENS ONLY*

*Daily responsibilities:*

Work with our architects to architect and propose solutions with
scalability, performance, cost and labor in mind.

Develop complex features . Capability to work independently or lead a team.

Experience in agile with a good understanding of done and agile practices.

Code review, and lead the team in good software practices.

*Required software tools/skills are:* Java/Oracle/GitHub/Performance tools
(dynatrace/new relic)/ Rally / Design tools

*Nice to have skills/attributes are:* .Net, SSIS, ETL(Datastage)

*Must have skills/attributes are:* Java/Oracle/GitHub/Performance tools
(dynatrace/new relic)/ Rally / Design tools

-Very strong Full stack Java Developer –Java, Hibernate, Web
Services(Restful/SOAP), Angular JS

-Performance tuning in both application side and database side

-Database with strong SQL skills(Backend SQL Querying)