*Hi,*

*I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile*

*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 308 –8704*

*Java **Lead*

*Melbourne, FL*

*6 months*

*Max Rate:** $40/hr on C2C*

*NEED OPT EAD CANDIDATES WITH GENUINE EXPERIENCE*

*Overview:*

The Level 3 Software Engineer will assist in the development of software
applications using the JAVA programming language in a Windows and Linux
environment. The Level 3 Software Engineer (Senior Engineer) will be a
involved in design, development and testing of software releases.  The
Engineer will provide guidance, mentoring and design experience to the team.

• Development of software products by writing, testing, and documenting
code (70%)
• Design of software products (20%)
• Other duties as assigned by Teamleader (10%)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience using MS Office tools including Access, Word, Outlook, Excel,
PowerPoint, and Visio
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent desired, but not
required
• Regular attendance is required, must be onsite, no telecommuting
• Must have a positive attitude
• Ability to communicate technical issues in an assertive and tactful manner
• Must be well groomed and maintain a professional appearance
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
• Ability to speak English fluently

 *Primary Skills:*

   - Knowledge of the Java language and developing applications under Linux
   and Windows

   - Development of software applications using the JAVA programing
   language in a Windows and Linux environment

 *Secondary Skills:*

*·         Nice to have, but not required:*

*·         Experience with developing user interface applications *

*·         Experience with JavaScript*

*·         Experience with Tomcat*

*·         Experience with Relational Databases (Firebird and/or SQL and/or
Oracle and/or SQL Server and/or Informix and/or MySQL)*

*·         Experience with UML *

*·         **Experience with HTML*

Agile SDLC Experience

Unit Testing