*Hi, *

*I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile *

*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 308 –8704*

*Role: Project Manager *

*Location: Las Vegas, NV*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Max Rate: $58/hr on C2C (NO OPTS)*

*Implement partner: Tech Mahindra *

*Experience level 10-12 years.*

Mandatory skills: Project management, Good communication skills, Customer
facing skills, Background in managing *Infra projects.*

Role would include

•        Ensuring customer requirements are met by applying standard
project management principles, supported by Project
planning/tracking/reporting.

•        Coordinate with client teams to ensure deliverables are not missed
and enough support is made available

•        Proactively resolve issues that challenge project schedule, scope,
cost, or quality and will manage changing needs and priorities of the
client.

•        Maintain the identified standard, formal project documentation and
prepare executive overviews as necessary.

•        Responsible for managing all aspects of the end-to-end delivery of
services to customer.

•        Responsibilities include directing the completion of activities
such as change control, and operations acceptance to ensure complete
success of delivering service to customer.

•        Mandatory to have experience in running complex server
consolidation/migration projects.

•        Must be prepared to work in a very dynamic and challenging
environment