*Hi, *

*I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile *

*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 308 –8704*

*Automation Engineer with strong experience on TCL and PERL*

*Redmond, WA*

*Long Term*

*Max Rate: $40/hr on C2C ** (NO OPTS)*

Note: Please don't send 1986 date of birth Resume

*Job Description:*

Years of Experience: 8 years

Scripting/Programming*:     TCL, Perl, Python, Java, C/C++, Javascript*

Operating System:                Linux,  Windows

Skills sets

•        Strong knowledge in any one of the programming/scripting languages

•        *Hands on experience on LTE.*

•        Hands on Experience on Traffic Simulators (*IxLoad / JDSU /
Landslide/ dsTest*)

•        Experience is *Test Automation Design*

•        Experience in Test Automation Framework development is MUST.

•        Experience in development of libraries/scripts etc.

•        Experience in complete Automation Development Life Cycle(ADLC).

•        Knowledge on different Test Automation Frameworks.

•         Hands on Experience  in *Spirent iTest is a plus*

•         *Knowledge of Datacom ( L2/L3).*

•       Knowledge of *REST APIs, JSON, SQL and NOSQL (MongoDB) will be an
added advantage.*