From: Christian Grobmeier [mailto:grobme...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 07:02
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Wiki, SVN, other resources

Hello,

Joe- as you are the one from infra in this project, how can we help
you to make your life easier.

Usually a podling would create an issue with all required resources in
it and infra would work it top down.

Shall we create an issue for you too?

As far as I see there is a request for a Wiki space. It seems to be a
bit overkill to make it via Jira after mailinglists and much accounts
are already created.

Cheers,
Christian