From: Marcus (OOo) [mailto:marcus.m...@wtnet.de]
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 07:29
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Contributors versus Committers versus PMC members

Am 06/24/2011 03:48 PM, schrieb Rob Weir:
> Since almost all of us are new to Apache we're learning a lot about
> how Apache projects organize themselves.  Based on my reading, I
> understand that Apache projects have three degrees of participation:

0) Users that are just working with the software. Since this is the most
wanted thing we want to reach, IMHO we shouldn't forget for whom we are
doing all this stuff.

Especially when these users are also talking about the software (and/or
the project, too) and therefor are spreading the word about OOo, we
should count them to the circle of participants.

> 1) - 3)

ACK

[ ... ]