From: Ian Lynch [mailto:ianrly...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 02:25
To: dennis.hamil...@acm.org
Cc: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org; giffu...@tutopia.com
Subject: Re: Differences between OOO and LibreOffice.

On 30 June 2011 17:18, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamil...@acm.org> wrote:

[ ... ]

I wasn't thinking in a particular detailed way with the
original post, it was really just saying hey this end user asked which
product to choose. His main concerns I'm guessing would be are they similar
to use (almost identical), can I exchange files the same from and between
these products and others. (hopefully identically) and will any license
differences affect me (probably not)

[ ... ]