Yes, I'm a committer. I only just got my ID through, so perhaps I need to wait a little while for things to percolate throught he system.

On 05/07/11 21:45, Raphael Bircher wrote:
Am 05.07.11 22:39, schrieb David McKay:
And we're off to a flying start.

Trying to use the online CMS to add my details to

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/people.html

But when I check the Quick commit box and click submit I get the following error:

Commit failed (details follow):: access to '/repos/asf/!svn/ver/1143076/incubator/ooo/site/trunk/content/openofficeorg/people.mdtext' forbidden at /usr/local/cms/webgui/lib/ASF/CMS/WC/Commit.pm line 59

Can anybody tell what I did wrong?
Are you comitter to the OOo Project?

thegurkha