Hi Joe,

I've made what I think is an appropriate edit to create an mdx_classtag.py.

(1) Basically id was converted to classtag all over. (class is a reserved word.)

(2) The appropriate # was changed to . in the regex (I hope)

What would be my easiest strategy for testing it on my people.a.o account?

Is it as simple as downloading the proper part of the repos?

Regards,
Dave