Ok, so nobody has approached Infra yet, I'll be proactive and create it, then we
need a list of people who will be admins and those that will be publishers.

Let's start with the name of blog, unlike other things, the blog name should be
permanent and reflect the name that the project will have upon graduation
to a TLP. (Migrating/renaming blogs is a royal pita so we don't do it.)

Apache openoffice.org should be the name of the Blog ?

Gav...