On 10/07/11 19:19, Donald Harbison wrote:
No need to drag the .org into the future, if Apache is prefixed. If no
prefix, yes, we lead with the trademark of record: OpenOffice.org. IMHO.
Let's simply use Apache OpenOffice.
+1.

On Jul 10, 2011 1:27 PM, "Marcus (OOo)"<marcus.m...@wtnet.de>  wrote:
OK, to let the name start with "Apache" seems to be a requirement.

Am I right when I see more people saying that it should be named "Apache
OpenOffice.org" and not "Apache OpenOffice"?

BTW:
I don't want to get rid of the ".org" extension on any price. Due to the
new Apache home I just wanted to talk about the possibility.

Marcus