Reizinger Zoltán wrote:
> The older OOo conference materials not reachable in the net, stored
> somewhere inside Oracle?
> It is worth looking around not to lost the useful content of it.

Starting from 2003:
http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2003/
http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2004/
http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2005/
http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2006/
http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2007/
http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2008/

Then with Orvieto 2009 the OOo marketing project (mainly John McCreesh
and Florian Effenberger) moved to the OCS system.
http://www.ooocon.org/index.php/ooocon/2009
http://www.ooocon.org/index.php/ooocon/2010

Slides from OOoCon 2009 are not publicly displayed, but they are on the
site. I still have privileges on the OOoCon 2009 site and I see them.

So basically the first batch is part of the OOo site, don't know about
2009 and 2010; the domain is owned by a person I don't know.

Regards,
  Andrea.