On 20.07.2011 13:06, Eike Rathke wrote:
Hi Mathias,

On Tuesday, 2011-07-19 23:32:50 +0200, Mathias Bauer wrote:

Builds fine on Debian Squeeze unxlngx6.pro, but I didn't get any install
set, not even a .tar.gz, this helped:

cd $SRC_ROOT/instsetoo_native/util
dmake openoffice_en-US PKGFORMAT=installed

Interesting, I got the tar.gzbuilt on Ubuntu. Maybe your changes caused
the difference? It's important that EPM is not disabled as the stupid
instsetoo_native module does not do anything in that case though it
could create the tar.gz without problems.

Um, probably because epm wasn't installed on my machine.. I installed
and reconfigured, but still..

A few minutes later: the patch sets enable_epm="no", removing that
works, but that may be no real solution because later on BUILD_EPM may
be set to YES if epm is enabled and no system epm was found, I didn't
try that.

It's only a short time solution to be able to test the result of the build. Later on we have to find out whether it is OK to use EPM for packaging and adjust configure.in accordingly (we would make installing EPM a requirement then, just like installing a compiler or other things). I hope that someone is able to answer my question regarding EPM.

Regards,
Mathias