(Taking the opportunity to Refactor a new thread on OpenOffice.org)

Are there any short term plans to update the main landing pages of the existing OpenOffice.org website(s) to provide user awareness of the transition of the product and project to Apache?

I don't know 1) how long it will take to actually get this transitioned, and 2) how hard it is to update the Oracle-hosted sites, but I think it would be really useful to have a few blurbs about the future plans of Apache OpenOffice get put on the existing OpenOffice.org site sooner rather than later.

The blog feed on the homepage is nice, but not enough.

Or is this too much for the moment?

- Shane