On Aug 4, 2011, at 12:16 PM, Kay Schenk wrote:

> I just wanted to report that this script worked just fine as near as I can
> tell.

Great. When I did the work for the www and download project I used a different
script which is still a stub as there was a hand editing step to correct
inconsistent line endings.

> The post about the script  has shown up in several places, but placing it as
> its own subject seemed appropriate.
>
> Now back to investigating headers/footers.

I added a page to the wiki with some of my thoughts today about headers and
footers for the websites including the MediaWiki and User Forums.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Website+Template

I am going to try a new template/skeleton.html tomorrow.

Regards,
Dave