On 2011-08-22 7:29 PM  Andy Brown wrote:
Larry Gusaas wrote:
There is no link to it anymore on the OOo support or mailing list pages.
How are current users of OOo supposed to find support if the support
lists are no longer listed. Certainly not by posting to this list!

Andy

The support page does not give detailed information. The title "Users Mail List" does not link to anything, unlike every other listing on that page. I believe that it used to. There is no link for further info, just the subscribe and archive links.

The mailing list page used to have more detailed information as well as options to subscribe to individual emails or to receive a digest of messages. It also provided information on posting and reading the list through gmane as well.

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com
"An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." -
Edgard Varese