Hi all,

We don't have brand new OOo builds, AOOo, yet.
:)  We don't have any AOOo users yet.
After the release of AOOo we will get traditional users and new users
from many parts of the world.
Do we know how many AOOo users we get, what kind of users they are,
what they think and how they act?
No one knows.
So we have to be prepared.
Let us set up all support media we can have, such as mail lists,
forums and next-gens, and wait for AOOo users.
:)
It is easy to set up a Japanese mail list.
If it is set up, Japanese AOOo users come in and they just start
posting their questions in Japanese.
Japanese AOOo users are lucky because there is the Japanese forum
which will support Japanese AOOo users.
http://user.services.openoffice.org/
But if Greek AOOo users want help in the forum, some Greek volunteers
have to localize the forum, it takes time.
http://projects.openoffice.org/native-lang.html

And I would like to start localize the next-gens for future Japanese AOOo users.
Which one of the next-gens will we use mainly?
Can someone tell me how to localize it?

Thanks,
khirano