Thanks Mark and everybody else involved!

I do prefer this approach than the stepped transition
that was planned previously. Here we know what we got
and people don't have to spend time finishing the
migration in the background.

It does look sane: attachments are still there, which
is the main thing I am interested in.

Just for curiosity, I checked an issue referred from
the LO "first week development summary", Bug 100686:
the patch is there in our bugzilla, so we can pick up
relatively easily in some of those changes without
diverging too much :).

cheers,

Pedro.