HI--there still seems to be some issues...was OK early this am but now...VERY slow again. No idea what's going on.

On 09/01/2011 09:30 AM, Andrew Rist wrote:

On 8/31/2011 10:43 PM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 9:02 PM, Kay Schenk<kay.sch...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Andrew--

On 08/31/2011 10:17 AM, Andrew Rist wrote:

This is not related to the DNS transfer. That process has not yet
begun,
and appropriate warning will be given when it is.

That transfer should painless when it occurs, as it will only involve
changing the owner of the DNS entries, not the content of them.

(looks like OOo& kenai are back. I have not determined what the issue
was, but it was not related to transfer of OOo or any
decommissioning of
the servers)

well good news, but panic nonetheless. Maybe a wake-up call to get stuff
moved (somewhere) as quickly as possible. Definitely a priority with
me at
the moment! :/

i still can't reach www.openoffice.org, api.openoffice.org or
hg.services.openoffice.org, ...

Juergen
All three are up for me. I am guessing that the refresh on the DNS may
have contributed to the problem.
Andrew

Andrew