On 03.09.2011 18:07, Ross Gardler wrote:
On Saturday, 3 September 2011, Peter Junge<peter.ju...@gmx.org>  wrote:

I'm not too familiar with SVN. Is there a way to check them in, without
checking out the whole content of the AOOo website beforehand? That would
certainly take ages with the connection I have in Beijing.

You can checkout any subtree using the same incantation as checking out the
trunk but with the appropriate path in the URL. It then behaves a normal.

OK, thanks. I found a directory that was not too big and fitted my intention perfectly. An AI and an EPS version of the logo are now available here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/site/trunk/content/openofficeorg/www/trademark/