On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 4:48 PM, Matt Richards <mricha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Now that I've built OpenOffice on Linux with moderate success, I'd like to
> lend a helping hand with the documentation side of things. As far as I am
> aware, the existing (maybe old now) wiki has been migrated to Apache Infra
> (via VM). Does this content need to be moved to the confluence wikis
> eventually? I do apologies if this is off topic, there's been so much
> discussion going on proving difficult to follow everything all the way
> through.

Excellent.  What distro where you using?  And what configure flags?

For the sake of this exercise we should probably track, on a wiki page
(confluence community wiki is fine) what combinations we're trying and
what corrections we'll want to make in the build instructions.

It is not clear yet where the build instructions will finally end up
living, but we don't need to solve that problem quite yet.