On 9/6/2011 13:43, Matt Richards wrote:
Well, I thought Terry has resigned from the project according to another
thread, leaving the wiki migration at a bit of a stand still. Figured I
could step in and pick up where he left off on this. Am I able to, as a
non-contributor reach out to Apache Infra on this (from what I read it seems
the infra ML are for existing contributors only)? Not sure who all is
involved at this point.

As Pedro commented, you don't need a newbie to help with the conversion. But in the long run, I volunteer to learn whatever is needed to support the MW system. All I have to offer is that I am a sysop on the live wiki, and a lot of specifically useless experience as a systems programmer on CDC 6000. I can learn PHP, if there is something to do with it.

I also know the magic words for Linux: "man whatever" :-D  --/tj/