On Fri, 2011-09-09 at 00:15 +0900, Kazunari Hirano wrote:
> Hi Rob and all,
>
> On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 1:17 PM, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> wrote:
> > Yes, Hirano-san, take your time.  There is no advantage to rushing
> > this.  In fact, we can all take some time to cool down as well.
>
> Good.  Thanks.
> :)
>
> > [1]
> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOODEV/Changes+integrate+the+forums+into+the+AOOo+project
>
> Thanks for the link.
>
> Can I edit the wiki page?
> I would like to add some info about admins and moderators of 10
> community forums such as EN, ES, FR, HU, IT, JA, NL, PL, VI and ZH.
>
> Thanks,
Hi khirano

The text of that proposal is in the active threads at en forums
Site-Admin board and folks have been working against it to form our
proposal already.

It would IMO really help if we could all be, one page for this work, so
to speak - so I'm not saying don't do that if you want - but suggesting
that it would be most expedient to engage at the forum right now and put
our contribution into the draft there..

Does that sound reasonable?

thanks,

//drew