Rob,

 1. Considering that the Bulldozing term and thread were on ooo-private, it
will be weird to have that reported here as status of a group that was not
privy to it.  (The IPMC and mentors already know, of course.)  I recommend that
the mention be removed.  A community accomplishment would be the increase in
civility on the ooo-dev list, perhaps.  If this is to remain, do you have a
more affirmative statement than that mentoring was required?  Positive outcome
strikes me as the accomplishment.

 2. I also forgot an issue, and that is our failure to deal with the (usage of)
encryption software now public in the code base.  That does strike me as an
issue that the Board might want to be aware of.

 3. Issues were listed in the August report, under that heading.  It might be
good to have accounted for them.  I have no idea what to say about the
organizational one, but perhaps to report that the oversight responsibilities
of the PPMC as delegated by the ASF were clarified and are being applied.

 4. In particular, discussions with documentation authors were mentioned in the
previous report and discussions as to licensing were identified as an issue.
If you have a rewording for the outcome (rather than removing the topic
completely from the status), I think that would be a good idea.

 - Dennis