Hi;

Is there an updated SGA already?

I think there will likely be a set of files of uncertain license
that we should move to apache-extras. I am refering specifically
to the dictionaries: Oracle might have property over some but not
all. I propose we rescue myspell in apache-extras and put the
dictionaries there to keep it as an alternative. I have no idea
where to get MySpell though.

While here, if there's still interest in maintaining the Hg
history, bitbucket.org seems to be a nice alternative: it's
rather specialized in Mercurial.

Cheers,

Pedro.