From: TJ Frazier [mailto:tjfraz...@cfl.rr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 14:27
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Status of migration of OOo domains?

On 10/11/2011 17:06, Pedro Giffuni wrote:

> --- On Tue, 10/11/11, Rob Weir<robw...@apache.org>  wrote:
>>

>> This is really quite simple.  The legacy website
>>
>> I was making a list yesterday of what I thought the most
>> critical parts of the legacy website are.  My list was:
>>
>> 1) Source control, including CWS's
>>

> I am not sure what you mean here, but this is done, right?
> I love SVN, and the bitbucket mirror already covers the CWSs.
> It would be nice to have opengrok and I'll probably go ahead
> and ask infra@ about it.
>
> cheers,
>
> Pedro.

If you're going to inquire about opengrok, you might want to see if they
have a new version which fixes a most disconcerting bug: opengrok only
handles the first 128 characters in the ASCII code set! Any letters (for
instance) with diacritics are simply dropped; not substituted with boxes
or question-marks, they just vanish.

When I checked about a year ago, there was promise of a fix to come. If
it indeed happened, it would be nice to have.

--
/tj/