+1 for your favicon.

Marcus

Am 10/14/2011 04:23 AM, schrieb Dave Fisher:

On Oct 13, 2011, at 7:13 PM, Shane Curcuru wrote:

On 10/13/2011 9:56 PM, NoOp wrote:
Why is the favicon for http://www.openoffice.org/ using a Kenai favicon
rather than an official OOo/AOOo favicon?

Because most content for the openoffice.org domain is still being hosted on
Oracle-owned servers to which the Apache OOo PPMC has limited access to change
content.  Oracle has legally agreed to transfer the domain names and a number
of brand elements, but the actual technical details of transferring the domain
name hosting are still being worked out.

Once the primary websites there are hosted on ASF servers, we will of course be
using Apache branding for the favicon, along with a wide variety of other
branding changes to reflect OOo's new Apache heritage.

- Shane

P.S. Hmmm, does anyone have plans for an AOOo favicon, or does the PPMC just
want to use the feather to start with?

I have the OOo favicon that this guy refers to ready to go for
www.openoffice.org.

http://people.apache.org/~wave/content/favicon.ico

If the Branding team once it assembles wants to do otherwise then no troubles,
it's all in svn.

Regards,
Dave