From: Dennis E. Hamilton [mailto:orc...@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 10:11
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: 2011-10-12 PPMC Status: Bringing Initial Committers On-Board

As of the end of day, 2011-10-11, there are 76 committers, with 54 on the
PPMC.

Since the previous, 2011-09-13 report, that is an increase of 4 committers,
and one leaving the PPMC.

The number of outstanding iCLAs from eligible Initial Committers remains at
11.

  - Dennis

WHO'S ON BOARD
    1 champion
    5 mentor
    2 mentor/committer
   54 PPMC
   20 committer
    7 other
   89 TOTAL = Pending PPMC? + complete, below

PENDING ACTIONS
    0 invite
    0 accepted?
   11 iCLA?