Hi Jürgen,

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 12:05:10PM +0200, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i stumbled over the OpenOffice.org NetBeans plugin on my disk and asked
> myself if it is included in the source grant from Oracle. I have a copy on
> my disk but i am not sure if it is the most recent one and the problem is
> that i can't check it. api.openoffice.org, wiki.services.openoffice.org and
> hg.services.openoffice.org seems to be not available :-(
>
> Does anybody know if is part of the grant. If i remember it correct it was
> initially checked in under the api project because it started as a
> standalone GSOC project and we kept it outside of the normal build process
> because it was developed and built with NetBeans. But i think i have moved
> it somewhere in  the hg repository or at least it was the plan.
>
> The best thing is to ask Andrew if it is already part of the grant or if not
> if it is possible to include it.

any update on this?
IIRC the source was on CVS of the API Project; I used to connect by
creating a tunnel

~]$ ssh -2 -x -L 2401:localhost:2401 tun...@openoffice.org

and then logging on:

~]$ cvs -d:pserver:arielch@localhost:/cvs login

but now I get a "Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive)."
when creating the tunnel, so I couldn't test if the sources are still
there.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile