On 11/10/2011 Rob Weir wrote [pasting the Wiki proposal]:
*C.* Forum admins must sign the ICLA. They will interact with the
Apache Infra group and should be official project members. At least
one Moderator, who will sign the ICLA, or Admin on every NL forum will
commit to reporting forum status to the Project as determined by the
Apache OpenOffice PPMC

Like the whole Italian community, I followed the issue closely but rather quietly; anyway, if anyone wants to be sure that at least one of the Italian forum moderators will commit to the reporting activity proposed above, you can consider my name. Nobody expressed concerns about the proposed guidelines on the Italian forum, so I expect that all current moderators of the Italian forum will be available to help in this task too.
Regards,
  Andrea.