On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 7:27 PM, Daniel Shahaf <d...@daniel.shahaf.name> wrote:
> 1. This shouldn't be on ooo-dev@

Since members of ooo-security are acting as delegates of the PPMC, it
is appropriate to seek approval before adding them.  I decided to do
this via lazy consensus.  How would you do it?

> 2. You don't need to enter a jira issue to subscribe someone to that list

I thought only list moderators could subscribe/unsubscribe others?

> 3. You know both of the above facts very well, so what on earth caused
> you to start this thread here and claim that you need to file a jira to
> subscribe Jürgen to ooo-security@?

If you assumptions for points 1 and 2 are false, then you can answer
your 3rd question yourself.

-Rob