Hello,

Dave Fisher wrote on 2011-10-26 00:04:
No it is not a trivial concern. Once we've agreed to have a neutral domain name
like"t...@office-security.org"  then we have essentially agreed to Florian's
proposal.

to me it's important where it is hosted, who is administering and moderating it.

I don't consider a separate domain name necessary, as FreeDesktop or the solution proposed by myself would have an existing, IMHO neutral domain name. However, if people insist on a neutral one, I of course wouldn't object to that, even if it creates some more work (who registers and owns it, but Simon proposed solutions already).

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108