On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 11:43 AM, Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> It's in the CMS too, and you have commit.

It let me commit the MDText, but when I tried to publish the HTML I
got this error:

Commit of merge failed:
URL access forbidden for unknown reason: Commit failed (details
follow):: access to
'/repos/infra/!svn/ver/797503/websites/production/www' forbidden at
/usr/local/cms/webgui/lib/ASF/CMS.pm line 661

So... I got it half way.  I assume it will get the rest of the way
when someone with karma publishes that page to production.