Hi Bert,

i assume it is again a threading issue on MacOS and the used Java API requires the main thread as well. I don't have a solution yet for you and i am not aware of any existing solution but we have to solve this issue anyway. But at the moment we have many other thinks to do with our ongoing IP clearance.

But your extensions is quite interesting and of course very useful for probably many users.

We can also think about a further UNO API to ask for the system default printer because the code should be available somewhere.

Please keep us informed or ping us again in the future when we have more time to focus on this problem.

Juergen