Hi Raphael,

Am 02.11.2011 03:30, schrieb Raphael Bircher:
Hi Ji Yan

Am 02.11.11 01:58, schrieb Ji Yan:

Hi all,

This is Yan Ji from IBM Lotus Symphony test team. I've been working in Symphony for almost five years . It's my honour to join the community. As a
QE of Symphony my major focus is FVT in both
WordProcessor/Spreadsheet/Presentation and Install. Now I'm willing to
contribute my effort on Apache OpenOffice. Please let me know if there is
anything I can help on OO 3.4 release.
Welcome! At the moment we have no public builds, but you can build a AOOo your self or maybe a other IBMer do it for you ;-) We have different work to do:

1) Bugzilla editing unconfirmed issues
2) Automation: Setup test boxes and make it ready to start
eh...do you mean testmachines for automated testing ? In former times I can remember that ( I think it was) Maho who provided important files for the automated testers of the community outside from Oracle. Is he still doing so or did he left to LO? I do not know...
3) Querbeet tests
hm. This might be a little bit hard to understand for people outside of the german-speaking countries. Querbeet means random, all over the place. Simply testing what you are interested in and what makes fun and sense. Sorry, Raphael, I did not mean to be a know-it-all ;-)

Since most OO website are unreachable. Could someone help me to find OO
TCM or TCS, it will help me to understand how the OO test way works.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Unfortionaly we have no TCM/TCS. Our old TCM was a proprietary tool, and we can't take over it. There was a plane to replace the TCM within QUASTe. But this one is still in Beta, and no one working on it since it was developed by Helge Delfs who was one of the Hamburg Oracle Team.

But anyway. The workflow by OOo has changed, and we need to reorganize the QA. And first we should reorganize the QA and then we should talk about the needed tools. Thats my option.

Greetings Raphael
Regards, Wolfram