Hello David;

If you find a bug in OpenOffice.org file it directly
on Apache's bugzilla. Duplicate bug reports are fine,
they really are.

So far I am the only one in the business of actually
committing fixes to issues, so trust me and ignore
completely what Rob suggested. I will act with extreme
prejudice ignoring any bug report linked to libreoffice
on the principle that such contributions or the resulting
followups are not made under a compatible license. I won't
even look at them.

best regards,

Pedro.