Would have been useful if you noted the date/time you saw the site, the
revision of ^/infrastructure/trunk/site at the time, or took
a screenshot.  The site regenerates hourly.

Anyway, the subject line contains a ™ character, which had gotten
encoded, was not decoded by mod_mbox (aka mail-archives.apache.org the
software behind), and the CMS stuff just took it literally.

I suggest you follow up with the mod_mbox developers
(http://httpd.apache.org/mod_mbox/) about the mod_mbox bug.  I'll
follow up with press@ to advise them not to use UTF-8 in subjects until
the bug is fixed.

Thanks for the report.