Hi Gianluca;

--- On Mon, 11/14/11, Gianluca Turconi wrote:
 12:02:18, Andre Fischer <a...@a-w-f.de> ha
> scritto:
>
> > Good point.  I have added messages for the
> libraries that I have been working on.
>
> This topic may worth a standalone thread in this mailing
> list, so that all devs know the existence of such issue on
> bugzilla.
>
> For example, I've seen messages about removing GUI icons
> and other things, already occurred, that are not listed in
> that bug report.

In the case of the Oxygen icons I found the issue that added
them in the first place and I referred to it in the commit.
I didn't think it necessary to reopen the issue link it to
the IP removal issue and then close it again.

It's lower hanging fruit and once the origin is confirmed
and we are sure we cannot get it under non-copyleft it's
easier to just axe it. I have no immediate plans but the
so called "liberation" fonts and a certain GPL'd dictionary
also fall on this category.

After I remove the crystal icons I will update the wiki
as this should be mentioned in the 3.4 Release Notes.

Pedro.