On 11/27/2011 19:50, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
Where, tj?

Small problem. See below.

-----Original Message-----
From: TJ Frazier [mailto:tjfraz...@cfl.rr.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2011 16:16
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Discuss] Wiki licence

On 11/27/2011 19:07, Rob Weir wrote:

It seems like a no-brainer to put a statement in there *now* that says
new content is contributed under Apache 2.0.  It might take longer to
figure out privacy policy and other notices.  But that shouldn't
prevent us from stating the obvious, especially when we receive a note
that says there are people waiting to contribute *now*.  We can always
supplement with additional clauses to the ToU as they are reviewed,
etc.

Done. /tj/

Remember, what we have now is a wiki with zero statement on copyright
or license.  That is not helping anyone.

The links in the footer are peculiar. Unfortunately, many things I would consider routine maintenance can only be done by command-line access to the wiki's underlying files. Changing the footer is one such thing.

I have no idea where the "Copyrights" page is /supposed/ to be; that link and others contain a colon, which should specify a unique namespace. I will have to research how to get at it, if that's even possible. I did create a page which should have shown up, but it didn't. Back to the old drawing board ...
/tj/