Hi,

On 30.11.2011 11:48, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
On 11/29/11 12:04 AM, Mathias Bauer wrote:
Am 30.10.2011 19:49, schrieb Mathias Bauer:

I got problems only in three cases:

(1) berkeley DB was missed in two places
seems that we have overseen berkeley db here. Ok we have to find
alternatives.

One use case is the managing of extensions (extensions.db,
uno_packages.db, ...)

And the other use case is inthe help system.

I am volunteering to work on this.

Berkeley DB is used in modules l10ntools, xmlhelp and desktop.
I already had a look at its usage in l10ntools - it is 'dead' code which never has been used. Thus, this dependency will go quite easy.

Any further help is welcome.

Best regards, Oliver.