Am 12/04/2011 10:15 PM, schrieb Dave Fisher:

On Dec 4, 2011, at 12:53 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:

On 06/11/2011 Marcus (OOo) wrote:
Am 11/05/2011 03:02 PM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
the archive is missing old builds (i.e.,<  2.3.0).
They were removed from the archive "to save space". If space now allows,
I can provide the older builds that had been removed from the archive
(or at least a complete history of Italian stable versions). ...
if you think that this
is not enough and the localized releases are still needed (you are
right, I cannot imagine it ;-) ) and Infra is fine to provide more
space, then why not.

After just addressing a request from an 81-year-old user who was looking for
his beloved OpenOffice.org 1.1.4 in Italian (yes, I knew you couldn't
imagine...) I now have all old Italian versions available at a non public
download location.

I have an 79 year old mother who has to use WordIX on DOS :-)

What should I do to have them added back to the archive then? Should I open an
Infrastructure JIRA issue maybe?

I was not aware that Infrastructure added OOo legacy downloads to
http://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/ooo/

So, I guess the question is what procedure should be used to update the archive
with the missing versions from:
http://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/ooo/localized/it/

Looks like there may be an Infrastructure issue.

I wouldn't call it an issue but more a request. There is no issue with the archive. It would be just a question if it's possible to extent the current install builds with some more.

Marcus