Hi Andrew,

On Sat, Dec 03, 2011 at 06:55:19PM -0800, Andrew Rist wrote:
The nightly[1] has been updated and we have both RAT[2] and logs[3] now.
Any help fixing the build would be great.
Andrew

[1] http://ci.apache.org/builders/openofficeorg-nightly/
[2] http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/rat-output.html
[3]
http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/buildlogs/log/unxlngx6.pro.build.html

/bin/bash:
/home/buildslave19/slave19/openofficeorg-nightly/build/main/solver/340/unxlngx6.pro/bin/makedepend:
 No such file or directory

This module is missing a dependency on soltools (where makedepend is
built). Try the attached patch.
(Thanks for looking at the nightly and diagnosing the issue...)

My interest here is to get a nightly build (well, set of builds, with win, Mac, and Sol) that run the default build which should in theory rarely be broken. If needed, I could see on rare occasions going in and testing patches on the build machine, but in general, I'm thinking the process for fixing the build is checking in the fix for whatever is broken.

Basically, if a patch breaks the build, I think it should either be fixed or reverted.

A.

Regards