Dave Fisher wrote:
(1) Finish wrapping with breadcrumbs, topnav and folder specific topnav. Also
license/copyright.
(2) Approval from Trademarks.
(3) Redirection list for subdomains. Kay you could help with this.
(4) Participate link.
Then co-ordination with Infra to do these:
(a) Publish build for ooo-site.
(b) Build VirtualHosts for subdomains.
(c) Change public DNS for OOo.

What about web services? I assume that the single-sign-on in place at http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/ , for example, depends on something that is currently served from the openoffice.org domain (the same accounts are used for https://openoffice.org/people/login but they won't probably be used in the migrated site).

If the web services (or LDAP authentication, I don't know how it works internally) are not preserved, something will break for sure: Extensions, Templates, the (now defunct anyway) QATrack and I don't know what else.

Regards,
  Andrea.