REQUEST: I want to start laying out information on the extensions that might
be bundled with binary releases of Apache OpenOffice from the podling.
Bundling is a special case of general extension handling and I wonder if an
Extension-Support Plan might be the best place to gather material on the
OOOUSERS wiki.

Does anyone have a different preference?  I am developing material off-line
now, and I'd like to know an appropriate place to put it.

 - Dennis

FEW DETAILS

There has been further discussion, mostly among Andrea, Sam Ruby, and myself,
on LEGAL-117: <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL-117>.  While I
believe the aggregation case should hold up, there is not likely to be much
more resolution until after the end-of-year holidays.

Meanwhile, I have been doing some forensic work into the writing aids that are
likely the most-critical for proper handling and also assessment of the
various license and IP clearance issues that arise.

I want to put up an inventory of a couple of dict-NL[.oxt] structures so that
it is clear what is involved and what may have to be dealt with (1) to
accomplish arms-length aggregation and (2) ensuring that the various licenses
that apply are honored.