Am 12/17/2011 10:20 AM, schrieb Gianluca Turconi:
In data 17 dicembre 2011 alle ore 03:08:55, Rob Weir
<robw...@apache.org> ha scritto:

So if each application installs its own icons, then of course icons
will be application-specific. Needs no ghost from the grave to tell
us that. But we could just as well have multiple apps use the same
icons for the same file types.

Yes, that is also my understanding. We want colored icons for AOO 3.4. Everything else can be integrated after that.

Marcus

Can I affirm that there is consensus for the first step towards colored
icons in AOO 3.4?

Nobody objected to that first phase so consensus should have been
achieved and Drew and Pedro who are working on this issue should do so
without fear, IMO.

For other discussions, a separated thread should be started. BTW, always
IMO, the icons have a marketing weight too.

Regards,

Gianluca