Jean,

Backing up a little.  A sketch of the situation just in case there are blanks
that need to be filled in [;<).  I think you may already be familiar with all
of this, but I want to make sure your question is answered in context.

The way the site is to be maintained, it starts on SVN first and then pages are
generated to a staging/review area and then onto the server location that
serves up as the site.  That is currently the draft site that will become
http://openoffice.org when the cut-over happens.  (I believe the Oracle-hosted
site has a similar model so this is probably not new news.)

You can find the authoring location for the docs sections at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/ooo-site/trunk/content/docs/ and
the documentation project under content/documentation/ (this is what serves up
as documentation.openoffice.org I believe).

You can look at those in a web browser to get a taste.  But you'll need to use
SVN and checkout (just creates a local working copy, doesn't lock anything) to
work on the material.  You must use the https: form of URL for checkout and
your first check-in will require your Apache committer credentials.

You'll see what Dave and Shane mean about wrappers and such in looking at the
various materials.  There appear to be many plain HTML pages too.

Kay Schenk has spent time on the material too and I'm sure will be a good
resource for you because of her familiarity with the original site and the
ooo-site.

Is there any of the user documentation on the MediaWiki?  That works the way it
always did.

 - Dennis