Hi,

Le 18 déc. 11 à 11:51, FR web forum a écrit :

OK. Now I encourage you to check the following pages. It's fun and very interesting to see what kind of "OpenOffice.org" logos they use on their pages.
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenOffice.org

For french tongue, this page is kept to historical reasons.

This page contains a lot of imprecision, leading the average reader to confusion.

What we should read is  :

Apache OpenOffice.org is the new name of OpenOffice.org, and LibreOffice, is a fork.

People are welcome to participate to Apache OpenOffice.org : http:// incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/source.html

No need to write more :-)

Now, a new one has been created and named "Apache OpenOffice" http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/ApacheOpenOffice

No, create a new page not the solution, because people will think OpenOffice.org is dead.

IMHO, the most simple thing to do is, say when people want to display OpenOffice.org page, to redirect them to the new one, named "Apache OpenOffice", obviously.

And the strong message to spread is : Apache OpenOffice IS the new name of OpenOffice.org

If you feel that is wrong,

It is plain wrong, indeed.

please tell me and I will contact the author.

Sorry, can you explain ?  I not sure to understand what you mean.

Eric Bachard

--
qɔᴉɹə
Blog : http://eric.bachard.org/news