Hi,

Le 18 déc. 11 à 22:33, tora - Takamichi Akiyama a écrit :

They do not really need new functionality of office suite. What they really need is the software on which they can do their daily work. In other words, I am typing this email on my Windows XP laptop. I know Windows Vista and 7 are available. But, XP is good enough for me. I do not say the development effort is unnecessary. It is crucial for progress. With understanding customer's variety needs, we could do much better work, I think.

Again, does anyone know any information or the best person to contact?

 CVE-2010-4253
Security Vulnerability in OpenOffice.org related to PNG file processing
 http://www.openoffice.org/security/cves/CVE-2010-4253.html

This links seems to lead nowhere : I must be wrong, but I don't see any code. What has been modified in the source code ? And isn't there a way to simply see/read the fix / patch applied ?

I know well both 3.2.x and 3.3.x source tree, and I bet I'll be able to transpose the fix for the 3.2.x tree.

Thanks in advance,
Eric Bachard

--
qɔᴉɹə