On 12/19/2011 7:29 AM, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
Hi Andrew;

--- Lun 19/12/11, Andrew Rist<andrew.r...@oracle.com>  ha scritto:
On 12/18/2011 5:54 PM, L'oiseau de
mer wrote:
Build Success in Solaris 10 with binfilter.
Can you share your complete build 'recipe' for Solaris?
   - What is the full version of you OS and what
packages have you added
in order to build AOO?
   - What are the exact commands you run to build?
   - What patches are required currently to get the
build to finish?

FWIW, I have committed most of what has been reported here,
including a couple of asm headers that you broke ;)

This is why I've been so interested in the nightly builds. I was sure that I would break something at some point.
I was a bit worried that it had not happened yet. ;-)
Just wanted to know quickly when that happened. (thanks for cleaning up my mess...)
Andrew

   Gregory (Scotland Yard detective): “Is there any other point to
   which you would wish to draw my attention?”
   Holmes: “To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time.”
   Gregory: “The dog did nothing in the night-time.”
   Holmes: “That was the curious incident.”

cheers,

Pedro.

--

Andrew Rist | Interoperability Architect
OracleCorporate Architecture Group