Hi all,

We have neglected OpenOffice.org users long enough.
Now let us think about what will be good for our existing users and
our future users.

"White Label Office 3.3.1" is a bad idea, I think.

Who will welcome "White Label Office 3.3.1"?
Has Team OpenOffice.org e.V. got customers who welcome White Label
Office 3.3.1 and will be happy to migrate OpenOffice.org 3.3.0 to
White Label Office 3.3.1?
Although it is the case for European users, it will not be the case
for other users including Asian and Japanese users.
http://teamopenoffice.org/en/free-download.html?id=48:downloadmatrix-en&catid=14:pages
White Label Office 3.3.1 has only English, Français, Deutsch, Italiano
and Español versions.
I won't ask Team OpenOffice.org e.V.to build White Label Office 3.3.1
Japanese version.
I won't tell Japanese users about White Label Office 3.3.1
A lot of Japanese OpenOffice.org users are waiting for OOo 3.3.1 not WLO 3.3.1.

If Team OpenOffice.org e.V. is really serious about bridging the gap
between OOo and AOOo and releasing OpenOffice.org 3.3.1, don't give
up, be die-hard, try to convince as many people as possible on this
list that Team OpenOffice.org e.V. needs to use the name of
OpenOffice.org and ask the ASF again and again to permit Team
OpenOffice.org e.V. to use the name of OpenOffice.org for only the
release of OpenOffice.org 3.3.1 and for your organization name.

Thanks,
khirano